Ganja Court on Grave Crimes holds a court session on the criminal case of the Armenian saboteur Karen Ghazaryan, who tried to commit terror act in Azerbaijan, ONA reports.
The prosecutor speaking at the trial demanded 20 years of imprisonment for an Armenian saboteur.
The trial continues.
Note that the Armenian saboteur Karen Armenovich Ghazaryan (1984) is accused of the following articles of the Criminal Code of the Azerbaijan Republic:
- Crimes against life and health (120-143) - 120.2.12; 120.2.7; 120.2.11; 120.2.5; 120.2.1;
- Crimes in the sphere of economic activity (190-213) - 206.3.2;
- Crimes against public security (214-233) - 214.2.1; 228.1; 214-3.1; 214.2.3;
- Crimes against the foundations of the constitutional system and state security (274-285) - 282.1; 276;
- Crimes against order management (315-326) - 318.2.