21-year-old student dies from carbon monoxide poisioning in Baku
  • SOCIAL

  • 11:12 05 December 2019

21-year-old student dies from carbon monoxide poisioning in Baku

One more person in Baku has died from carbon monoxide, ONA reports.

The incident has been recorded in Nasimi district of Baku. The student of Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University Nurlan Dadashov Akif oglu, born in 1998 has died from carbon monoxide.

The fact has been confirmed by the University.

ONA

Tags:

RELATED NEWS