6 students poisoned from carbon monoxide in Baku
  • SOCIAL

  • 09:36 26 November 2019

6 students poisoned from carbon monoxide in Baku

Six students of Khazar University have been poisoned, Azerbaijani Ministry of Health told ONA.

The student girls are taken to the Toxicology Department of Clinical Medicine Center No 1 with emergency vehicles at the moment.

They are supposed to be poisoned from carbon monoxide.

Note that Emergent Medical Assistance received information at 04:47 a.m. According to the student girls, the accident occurred in their rental house - 28 Apartment in 76 Gara Garayev Avenue.

Doctors assessed condition of girls as moderate-serious. They have been provided with necessary medical assistance. Their treatment is conducted currently.

ONA

Tags:

RELATED NEWS