List of work and service areas to be resumed starting from April 27 in Azerbaijan has been announced, Task Force established by Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan told ONA.
According to Task Force, activities of following areas of work and services will ve resumed:
● individual teaching and tutoring services (except group classes)
● newspaper selling
● selling of stationery
● printing and photocopying
● photo studios
● cleaning services in private apartments
● tailoring services
● sale of cosmetics and perfumes
● selling of clothes
● selling of shoes and leather goods
● selling of gold, other jewelry and Lombard activities
● selling and repair of mobile devices, spare parts and accessories
● selling and repair of computer equipment
● selling of electronics and home appliances
● furniture selling
● cars selling
● selling of chemical products
● selling of flowers and plant products
● selling of agricultural machinery, spare parts and equipment
● selling of fertilizers and agrochemical products
Restrictions on the activities of the above-mentioned areas at Shopping Centres and Malls remain in force.
After entering the information about the persons working in the areas where the restrictions removed into the “icaze.e-gov.az” portal by the employer using an electronic signature, their movement is allowed.