Special quarantine regime changes made in Sheki, Lankaran, Gakh, Zagatala, Bilasuvar, Jalilabad, Masalli, Ismayilli, Guba, Khachmaz regions, ONA reports.
Taking into account the sanitary-epidemiological situation in the country, the Operational Headquarters under the Cabinet of Ministers has decided to apply new rules of the special quarantine regime in various cities and regions.
According to the decision, during the tightened special quarantine regime from 00:00 on November 7, 2020 to 06:00 on November 23, 2020 in the administrative territory of Sheki, Lankaran, Gakh, Zagatala, Bilasuvar, Jalilabad, Masalli, Ismayilli, Guba, Khachmaz regions Activity in other areas and directions, except for the following areas:
1. law enforcement, judicial authorities, military service
activities of the intended bodies and lawyers;
2. Activity of other state bodies (institutions) (Ministers
Taking into account the number limit set by the Cabinet);
3. activities of health and social service institutions,
4. Utilities (water, electricity, gas, heating, communications
and telecommunications, household waste);
5. freight and logistics services;
6. Continuously operating enterprises, as well as food
production, supply, supply, storage and wholesale of products
activities of sales enterprises;
7. agricultural, reclamation and water management activities;
8. pharmacies, grocery stores (markets and fairs)
except), operation of gas stations;
9. activity of mass media;
10. activity of financial organizations (banking, insurance, etc.);
11. security services
Until now, public transport in these administrative areas was suspended only on weekends. From 00:00 on November 7, 2020 to 06:00 on November 23, 2020, public transport in these areas will be completely suspended.
In the cities and districts where these rules are applied:
- The Ministry of Economy will make appropriate payments on the salaries of employees in these cities and regions and provide one-time financial support to individual (micro) entrepreneurs;
- The Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Population has been instructed to pay a lump sum in the amount of the subsistence minimum (190 manat) to unemployed and informally employed low-income people who lost their income due to the special quarantine regime in 10 cities and regions where the strict quarantine regime is applied.
The Operational Headquarters under the Cabinet of Ministers strongly recommends residents of the above-mentioned cities and regions to stay at home, and urges them to follow the rules of the quarantine regime.