On September 12, Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan has signed a Decision on rules of quarantine regime, applied in the country, Cabinet of Ministers told ONA.
According to the decision, from 06:00 a.m. on September 14, 2020:
- Activity of Baku Metro is resumed;
- Passenger transportation by Metro is suspended on Saturdays and Sundays as a kind of public transportation until September 30;
- Activity of public catering facilities in beaches is allowed.
Following restrictions, applied in the territories where special quarantine regime applied until September 30, on certain fields have been maintained:
- entry and exit from/to the country by land and air transport, excluding cargo transportation;
- passenger transportation from cities and regions of the republic by land and air transport;
- receive of citizens in groups and individual form in the site in body institutions, excluding ASAN Service and DOST Centers;
- organization and holding religious ceremonies, as well as mourning ceremonies in ceremonial halls, tents, and other closed places, excluding funeral ceremonies;
- holding all mass events, as well as cultural-sport events (excluding outdoor sports competitions without spectators);
- organization of services, as well as organization of events, including birthdays, weddings, engagements, and similar ceremonies in the client's home or other places;
- gathering of more than 10 people in public places, including streets, boulevards, parks, and other places (excluding close relatives, it means father-mother, grandfather-grandmother, children and siblings);
- activity of resting and amusement places, as well as children entertainment places (including in the territory of boulevard and parks);
- activity of cultural objects, cinemas, theatres (excluding museums and exhibition halls), and sport halls;
- activity of children and other entertainment places, cinemas, and public catering facilities within the large trade centers;
- use of hookah equipment in public catering facilities;
- visit of patients, treated in medical institutions by their relatives;
- sport, health-recovery service (excluding medical services in this field);
- activity of massage and saunas.
Several restrictions are applied in Baku, Sumgait cities, and Absheron district during special quarantine regime:
- suspension of activity of large trade centers, including product markets and pharmacies within them;
- suspension of service in public catering facilities, as well as restaurants, cafes, tea houses, and other such places to customers in the site from 00:00 a.m. to 09:00 a.m, ban on use of hookah equipment, and gathering of more the 6 people around a table;
- implementation of teaching and preparatory services with participation of more the 10 people;
- activity of pools, water attractions, and water sports places;
- suspension of passenger transportation activity of public transportation and Baku Metro from 00:00 a.m. on September 19, 2020 to 06:00 a.m. on September 21, 2020, 00:00 a.m. on September 26, 2020 to 06:00 a.m. on September 28, 2020.
Activity of all working, service, and other fields are allowed, excluding restrictions, noted in the Decision.
The Decision will come into force from 06:00 a.m on September 14, 2020.