Several restrictions are applied in Baku, Sumgait cities, and Absheron district during special quarantine regime, ONA reports citing decision of the Cabinet of Ministers on rules of quarantine regime in the country.
These restrictions are as following:
- suspension of activity of large trade centers, including product markets and pharmacies within them;
- suspension of service in public catering facilities, as well as restaurants, cafes, tea houses, and other such places to customers in the site from 00:00 a.m. to 09:00 a.m, ban on use of hookah equipment, and gathering of more the 6 people around a table;
- implementation of teaching and preparatory services with participation of more the 10 people;
- activity of pools, water attractions, and water sports places;
- suspension of passenger transportation activity of public transportation and Baku Metro from 00:00 a.m. on September 19, 2020 to 06:00 a.m. on September 21, 2020, 00:00 a.m. on September 26, 2020 to 06:00 a.m. on September 28, 2020