A mass poisoning occurred in the Meyveli market, Sadarak Trade Center, the press-service of the Ministry of Health of Azerbaijan told ONA.
4 people have been poisoned of an egg.
The Ministry stated that the first emergency call was made at 10:14 a.m: “The doctors, arriving at the spot, brought a person to the Clinical Medicine Center (CMC) with poisoning diagnoses. The second call was made at 10:52 a.m. It was noted conditions of 3 more people were worsening. The Emergency Medical Aid team brought these 3 people to the Infectious Diseases Department of Clinical Medicine Center. During medical aid, the poisoned people said they began to feel bad after eating eggs.
According to CMC’s information, the patients were settled in the Infectious Diseases Department. They are provided with necessary medical assistance at the moment. Their condition is moderate-severe.”