Mother and son asphyxiated from carbon monoxide in Baku
  • SOCIAL

  • 17:15 29 November 2019

Mother and son asphyxiated from carbon monoxide in Baku

A fatal casualty has been recorded in Baku, ONA reports.

The event has been registered in Alat settlement of Garadagh district. Sevda Khaligova, a resident of the part of the settlement named Shykhlar and her son, Kamran Khaligov born in 2002 have died as a result of asphyxiating from carbon monoxide at their home.

An investigation regarding the case is being conducted in the Garadagh district Prosecutor’s Office.

ONA

Tags:

RELATED NEWS