Restrictions, applied in the territories where special quarantine regime applied until September 30, on certain fields have been maintained, Cabinet of Ministers told ONA.
These restrictions are as following:
- entry and exit from/to the country by land and air transport, excluding cargo transportation;
- passenger transportation from cities and regions of the republic by land and air transport;
- receive of citizens in groups and individual form in the site in body institutions, excluding ASAN Service and DOST Centers;
- organization and holding religious ceremonies, as well as mourning ceremonies in ceremonial halls, tents, and other closed places, excluding funeral ceremonies;
- holding all mass events, as well as cultural-sport events (excluding outdoor sports competitions without spectators);
- organization of services, as well as organization of events, including birthdays, weddings, engagements, and similar ceremonies in the client's home or other places;
- gathering of more than 10 people in public places, including streets, boulevards, parks, and other places (excluding close relatives, it means father-mother, grandfather-grandmother, children and siblings);
- activity of resting and amusement places, as well as children entertainment places (including in the territory of boulevard and parks);
- activity of cultural objects, cinemas, theatres (excluding museums and exhibition halls), and sport halls;
- activity of children and other entertainment places, cinemas, and public catering facilities within the large trade centers;
- use of hookah equipment in public catering facilities;
- visit of patients, treated in medical institutions by their relatives;
- sport, health-recovery service (excluding medical services in this field);
- activity of massage and saunas.