Student dies of carbon monoxide poisoning in Baku
  • SOCIAL

  • 11:24 12 February 2020

Student dies of carbon monoxide poisoning in Baku

A student has died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Baku, ONA reports.

The incident has been recorded in Khatai district. The 4th course student of the Azerbaijan State University of Economy Nigar Rahmanova (2000) has died of carbon monoxide at home.

A criminal case has been launched in Khatai District Prosecutor’s Office in accordance with Article 314.2 of the Criminal Code.

ONA

Tags:

RELATED NEWS