Student in Baku asphyxiated from carbon monoxide
  • SOCIAL

  • 11:27 22 February 2020

Student in Baku asphyxiated from carbon monoxide

A student has died in Baku as a result of an incident, ONA reports.

The incident has been recorded in Nizami district of the capital city. A resident of Masalli region Mammadova Gunel Jamal born in 1999 has died as a result of asphyxiation from carbon monoxide in the apartment rented by her.

An investigation is being conducted in regard to this case at the Nizami district Prosecutor’s Office.

Note that G. Mammadova was a student.

ONA

Tags:

RELATED NEWS