As Valtteri Bottas secures his second win of the season around the twisting Baku City Circuit, we pull out the keys facts and stats from the 2019 Azerbaijan Grand Prix, ONA reports.
· Mercedes establish a new record for one-two finishes at the start of a season, beating Williams’ record of three from 1992.
· Valtteri Bottas and Lewis Hamilton continue their run of 16-straight race finishes, the current joint longest streaks on the grid.
· Sebastian Vettel maintains his own streak of having always finished in the top four in Baku – but never in the top two.
· Sergio Perez secured his third top six finish in Baku in four races here.
· Carlos Sainz has now finished in the top eight at the last three Azerbaijan Grands Prix.
· McLaren scored a double points finish for the first time since the Azerbaijan Grand Prix last year.
· Lance Stroll claimed his second points finish of the year despite not having made it out of Q1 so far in 2019.
· Williams maintained their 100% finishing record in 2019 – but also maintained their 100% record of being the last runners to see the flag.
· Kimi Raikkonen becomes the only driver outside of the top three teams to have scored in all four races this year.
· Romain Grosjean continues his streak of having never finished in the points in Baku – while Daniil Kvyat maintains his record of never having finished here at all.